Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do I Do? "Assassin Cross" Class

4 posters

Go down

What Do I Do? "Assassin Cross" Class Empty What Do I Do? "Assassin Cross" Class

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Hey guys! I just want to start "What to do" Class thread. These will be used to discuss strategies, plans, skills to use, etc. Please go ahead and input your information here by replying to this topic.

This topic is on Assassin Cross Class
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

What Do I Do? "Assassin Cross" Class Empty Re: What Do I Do? "Assassin Cross" Class

Post  MrStranger Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:19 am

On attack:
Well first things first, it depends on your gear. If you dont have an Ice Pick and fantastic gear, I'd suggest you focus more on killing. Weapon of choice would be GBR or slotted Infil (if you can find a better one that'd be great). Remember to bring along elemental converters to counter Raydrics; I'd suggest getting lightning converters as Valk's shield do not provide reducs for them and are more effective when attacking frozen enemies. Focus on these groups; Profs, High Priests, High Wizards, Clown. Killing these classes is essential. When rushing to the Emperium, first priority is killing off the defending High Priest. Hide when in precast area and Grimtooth the High Wizards if possible.

On defense:
You basically stand either in the precast area or spawn point and grimtooth them as they come in. Do not attack them past precast. Let them come to you. One important thing to note, check your corners. There'll always be someone trying to Ecall in. When an enemy is disabled, either frozen or stone cursed, leave them to be Asura'd by a Champ.

These are some of the things I've learnt ^^ I'm actually from your Allied Guild, Alfheim. Since there wasnt any reply, I thought I'd give in some of my input. My IGN is MrStranger and I wish you guys all the best. May we work together and bring forward both our Guilds. Very Happy

MrStranger

Back to top Go down

What Do I Do? "Assassin Cross" Class Empty Re: What Do I Do? "Assassin Cross" Class

Post  Schrodinger Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Just curious... what arrows shld i be using when grimtoothing?
I currently use stun/curse for pvm.
Schrodinger
Schrodinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoo Mon May 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Definitely Curse arrows and maybe Sleep ones.
If you are playing for WOE: Stun arrows are useless since most classes are stun immune (if they arent, they sucks). Sleep arrows are for low-INT classes. For example, High Priest.
Aeoo
Aeoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down