Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do I Do? "Paladin" Class

5 posters

Go down

What Do I Do? "Paladin" Class Empty What Do I Do? "Paladin" Class

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Hey guys! I just want to start "What to do" Class thread. These will be used to discuss strategies, plans, skills to use, etc. Please go ahead and input your information here by replying to this topic.

This topic is on Palladin Class
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

What Do I Do? "Paladin" Class Empty Re: What Do I Do? "Paladin" Class

Post  Super Effective Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 pm

You Don't ever run around shieldchaining people, no matter how much damage you do. That needs to stop right there. And prioritizing biochemists for devo, what?
Super Effective
Super Effective

Back to top Go down

Post  Esvper Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Esvper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Super Effective wrote:You Don't ever run around shieldchaining people, no matter how much damage you do. That needs to stop right there. And prioritizing biochemists for devo, what?

Ikr

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Woa woa woa. Calm your tits guys. I know that "certain builds" are looked down upon during WoE but leave them be. If that's what they want to play let them play it. Respect eachother. We're family.
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Zoir Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:06 pm

*shakes head* I won't participate any further in this whole pally business. If you guys can successfully find a devo pally who will die for you in woe then please recruit them. I will give all three of you invite powers to find one. I'm tired of dealing with this and quite frankly don't want the responsibility of kissing ass to paladins for this cause.

Edit: btw I'm sure your woe ideas will work well. I hope you guys do find a good devo pally for optimal woe sieges! Although the pallies we have now are largely absent from the discussions on the guild board, I have also heard their input and I am torn between the two sides. For that reason, I ask for your help in finding more devo pallies. I agree that we need them
[GM] Zoir
[GM] Zoir
Admin

https://woonhakunamatata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  troublesome Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Just so no one gets their feelings hurt or whatever I'll make my own paladin and devo my own creator than . I thought this was about the guild not about dying idgaf if I die everyone they come to the empty as long as we keep it. Just shows that some aren't as loyal and selfless as others.

troublesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down