Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I do? "Professor" Class

4 posters

Go down

What do I do? "Professor" Class Empty What do I do? "Professor" Class

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey guys! I just want to start "What to do" Class thread. These will be used to discuss strategies, plans, skills to use, etc. Please go ahead and input your information here by replying to this topic.

This topic is on Professor Class
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

What do I do? "Professor" Class Empty Re: What do I do? "Professor" Class

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Simply, there are many roles for Prof, OLP, DLP, FS, bolter (ok if you play bolter you should just quit, lol).

Based on what happened today in Woe we let Narnia put an LP up on our precast making our defense next to nothing. If we have a prof that is devo'd and have instant they can cancel out the LP that is put up.

In my perspective that is quite simply what screwed us today, when our defense was left to dry we all started to scramble and we weren't working as a team.

In terms of PvP during woe:

You want to dispell pretty much anything that moves, dispell will not work on linker or a linked stalker. This is extremely important against Champs, Sinx, Profs/Wiz.

WoF is vitally important against creo's because of the range reduction, but make sure it's not cast on enemies since that will compromise the ability of our creo's to kill them. As Chris mentioned during woe, don't put a WoF on the emp.

The responsibility of the DLP is as the name suggests, to protect the defensive lines. By keeping LP on the defense, soul changing, and preventing enemies passing through the defense (spider web, dispell).

The OLP is responsible for cancelling out enemy LP.

That's just a basic summary of the professor class during woe, personally all the things that I have learned about prof - and trust me there's a lot I still need to learn - was through hours of practice and learning from mistakes during woe and BG, and being mentored by one of my buddies back on EssenceRO who I think to this day is the best professor I've seen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tig3r Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Oh thanks. I didn't know WoF could reduce our offence :X
Tig3r
Tig3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnola Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm

I'd just like to add: if you see the enemy having pneuma or something that is preventing our own MAIN DDs from killing them then you need to go and LP that away. Similarly, if someone did not read this or is not listening during WoE and puts Wall of fog on emp, then you need to go and remove that with LP.

Just curious, why are our professors placing random LPs all over the emp room?

Ragnola

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:00 pm

PROFESSOR

- Land protector is a MUST during woe. make sure you did memorize and double casting before going in.
- Recast sight and if you just want to kill, frilldora or hiding accessory can help.
- Demi-human damage reduction cards and items are important here (feather beret, tharafrog card, etc.)

REMEMBER THIS

-your Land protector is your party/guild’s key to enter a well defended castle. Let the tanks enter first. While the tanks are keeping your enemies busy, cast land protector in the emp room entrance. That would make their defense wizards useless. You can also use wall of fog as it may help. Just keep Dispelling, using stone curse and spider web if necessary. Don’t forget to switch armors or accessories. During defense, just cast wall of fog to your party (if necessary) and keep your safety wall up. Land protector to the wizards and just keep killing.

PRIORITIZE YOUR TARGETS

Lord Knight

Vit type lord knights uses spears, have high def and hp, and doesn’t rely on buffs.
They also have long range attack (spear boomerang) and a charge attack. Spiral pierce can be used two cells away.
First you need to stop them with spider web or kill their sp, and stone curse then bolt.
agi type lord knights depends on buffs and their berserk skill. Before they can attack, use dispel.

-Using Dispel will not just remove their buffs, but also their berserk. After that, you may just stone curse + fire bolt combo.

Paladin

This class has very high def and hp. Grand cross type also has high mdef because of their int.

First you need to spider web.They have long ranged attacks using shield so be careful. Dispel him first to remove reflect, kill the sp if you can then cast stone curse/elemental change + bolt combo. If you got hit by sacrifice, you’re in a big trouble. It deals great damage
and also, their pressure can kill your sp. Kill them before they kill you.

Champion

This class depend on their sp to deal damage.

First, kill their sp. If you use spider web, they can still use finger offensive on you.
You can also use dispel(remove their spirits) or spell breaker to cancel casted asura.

Snipers

Agi snipers will use their aspd to cancel your cast so wall of fog is very effective against them.

They depend on buffs so while in the fog,use dispel to remove their buffs, disable them with stone curse (or with your pest card) then a single firebolt may kill them. Same goes to Double strafe build.

FA (falcon assault) type snipers are hard to deal with. With their int, they have decent Mdef and hp because of vit. This class doesn’t depend on buffs so first thing to do is kill it’s sp. They don’t need dex so they’re slow casters. If you catch them casting wind walk, that would be the best opportunity. Without their sp, they can do nothing so kill its sp then use stone curse/elemental change + bolt combo to kill them.

Whitesmith

These guys are very annoying. With decent aspd and link, they can spam cart termination (damn) that may cause stun. Also, their meltdown might destroy your equipments.

If ever you see one, don’t give him any opportunities. Cast spider web and dispel him. They rely too much on buffs and has no long range attack except his hammer fall Smile if you got him dispelled,
this guy is almost useless. They use sp for buffs and cart termination so you might want to soul burn it. Normal attack types can be dealt with safety wall or wall of fog (or your pest card).

Creator

AD bombers? umm if you’re a bolter and don’t have much vit/def, you have no problem. Try to dispel and soul burn them. if you have high def, you’re in big trouble. Wall of fog may be of use against acid demonstration. There are so many build for creators and theses guys are very unpredictable.
If possible, try to avoid crossing swords with them.

Wizard

okay. its magic to magic. they have high mdef and rely on buffs and dex foods for their fast cast so first, Cast Land Protector. Then Cast it again and again and again. Make sure your guild is drowned in your Land Protector!!

Professor

Okay. this is a battle of player skill and talent. Experience counts in this one. Fighting a professor is hard. magic rod is best to counter them. Dispel him with stone curse.

Assassin Cross

These guys are hard to deal with because of their hiding and cloaking skills. they can also dodge slow casting spells. what to do?

versus crit/agi type: they need to get close to you before attacking so basically, cast safety wall, find them with sight or heaven’s drive,
cast spider web then dispel. the guy is done for.

sonic blow: this guys have high vit/hp. strategy is the same for agi/crit type sinX but you need to be extra careful with these guys because they might kill you with one hit.

Stalker

Being Stripped sucks. Without your equips, you’re doomed so try not to enter without FCP (full chemical protection). Others are int types and copies sg (or other aoe spells). they’re like wizards with hide. And others are Ecall based. (Run in with high resist and high mobility Then Ecall)
Bow types are those who strip. Use the same strategy versus snipers against them. Agi types are damn fast attackers not because of their aspd but because of Flying Side Kick. (This removes any SoulLinker based buff) with pest card, you should not have a hard time with them.

Against Ninja

Okay. these guys have reverse tatami skill which will make them invulnerable to ranged attacks, and magic! damn. Try to disable the guy and be careful with the final strike. With high vit, you can survive and dang! kill the poor guy Very Happy
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Sorry if the english is horrible on this one. Took part of this from a guide I found online.
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Esvper Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Intro
All these are sorely based on my past experience. Gameplay varies for different builds but i am just gonna write the build that works for WoE. This is written with SE WoE in mind. Similar concept applies to FE WoE.

There are basically 2 types of prof you can choose to play
1. OLP,Dispell Prof
2. DLP Prof

Gameplay
1. Dispell is the main thing for prof. You will want to dispell anyone 9 cells away from you. Beware not to try to dispell linked stalker because it will not work

2. Cast web on champs / gyspy / sinx. Basically anyone who tries to approach your stack. Do not allow anyone into your stack especially a gyspy. Because they are going to use Slow Grace and run through you, that is gonna screw up your entire team.

3. LP is a double edge sword so be careful how and where you place them.

DLP will place defensive LP on your stack to protect everyone. Everyone is suppose to stay on the LP.

4. The last job is OLP, which is casting LP on the enemy guild's LP to cancel it and allow High Wizard to do their stuff. You also can cancel it with Volcano, Deluge or Violent Gale.

In FE WoE, it is all about cancelling out enemy's LP. So long you dont allow LP, nothing should be able to get pass with Bragi-ed High Wizard and Creator. Its a all different ball game for SE WoE

Videos
OLP,Dispell Prof - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd-zVpMufkA&list=UUpjp_qhgfVriYtLcGALR3ZQ&index=1&feature=plcp
DLP Prof - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz2wcs1tlYQ&feature=related

Esvper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down