Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion to make the guild more epic

5 posters

Go down

Suggestion to make the guild more epic Empty Suggestion to make the guild more epic

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:36 pm

People are talking about it and stuff. How about, instead of adding many new members, we...

1: become more strict on who we invite

2: help eachother become stronger and build up our "core" for the guild.

Also... For WoE

1: have atleast 1 more WoE worthy char to reroll to if we need it.
(Ex: if you play sinx and you notice we have 6, try to see if we need another class like devote, prof, HW, champ etc)

2: STOP stepping on traps/quagmire.

3: if someone makes it through, make sure you know who is going to help kill that person. We honestly don't need our whole precast chasing one sinx.

4: raidcall is a necessity during woe. If we were attacked by a more organized guild (not zergs/rushes/one man armies) we will get owned the second half of our precast decides "hey someone made it through let's chase him" raidcall will help us stay organized and follow instructions better.

5: follow instructions.... During woe I was asking our front prof to dispell and instead I got firewalls, trap stepping, then afk, then fire walls, then afk. I asked about 15 times... And that individual did NOT do as I asked. If that novice was scouting for a legit guild. We woulda lost the castle...

6: be ready for woe. Our woe times are posted on this forum. Everyone should know the main woes we participate in. Get your woe mats, gears, etc ready by then. If you need help, ask in advance. It's hard to hunt for equips, get cards, or badges for BG/woe materials a couple minutes before woe starts.
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

Suggestion to make the guild more epic Empty Re: Suggestion to make the guild more epic

Post  Tig3r Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 am

Oh what day is the weekday woe I usually can't attend due to time change. Was it last night or tonight, I may be able to join since I don't work tomorrow Very Happy
Tig3r
Tig3r

Back to top Go down

Suggestion to make the guild more epic Empty Re: Suggestion to make the guild more epic

Post  Aeoo Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:08 am

+1 stricter recruitment. Not just adding random people into guild who never WOE with us. Very Happy
Aeoo
Aeoo

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:04 pm

+1 to Aeoo bestest trapper!!! We miss you!
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Stalwart Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:21 pm

+1 just about all of that.

3 minutes before WoE, look at the online list and delegate 25-50% of players on to mopping up those who make it through the precast. Every single one should have horong accessories and spam sight, whole room should be covered in 5 seconds. Anyone who arrives late should do their obvious drill (i.e, if you're a hw, stay in the precast, if you're a champ, roam for intruders etc. Common sense stuff.

For trapping, two trappers would be mega useful, one either side of the traps. As a pro tip, the one by the portal could be a rogue that's plagiarised the trap skill since they can take remove trap in their skill tree. Also, bow backstabs can do some pretty terrific damage - that was my old role as rogue; to trap up the portal and sit behind it laying down 2k backstabs.

Stalwart

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomed Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Yes , we have to be strict about who we invite .

Doomed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down