Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do I Do? "High Priest" Class

4 posters

Go down

What Do I Do? "High Priest" Class Empty What Do I Do? "High Priest" Class

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Hey guys! I just want to start "What to do" Class thread. These will be used to discuss strategies, plans, skills to use, etc. Please go ahead and input your information here by replying to this topic.

This topic is on High Priest Class
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

What Do I Do? "High Priest" Class Empty Re: What Do I Do? "High Priest" Class

Post  Tieria Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 am

Since there isn't anything here, I'll write a basic what to do for priests in WoE. Smile I'll start off with defense then write a section for when attacking. Feel free to add anything you can think of.

DEFENSE

- Mainly you'll cast Safety Wall and Pneuma on your guildies. Don't bother with Heal... though if your guildies need you to Heal them, they're too noobie to WoE. Because you don't need to Heal, don't bother getting much INT. The only healing you'll be doing is on emp and stones, and Sanc's Heal is already fixed at 777 max.

- Safety Wall is what you use to protect your guildies from Asura and Sonic Blow. Warning: SW can be cancelled with LP, so either move out of LP or get guildie to cancel LP.

- Pneuma is what you use to protect against AD. Pneuma will be cancelled with LP too, but it can be cast on top of LP.

- Obviously the two can't be used together, so be smart what you use. If your party is a distance away from the entrance where the enemy comes in, use Pneuma on yourselves to prevent long-range attacks. Similarly you can cast SW where the enemy spawns when they enter to prevent them from using Pneuma so your guildies can try to kill them with range attacks like AD. Conversely, you can cast Pneuma when your champs are at the entrance so they can Asura whoever enters without being blocked by SW. You can also Pneuma enemy profs, HWs, HPs, or whoever else can cast SW to prevent them from doing so, so that your champs can take care of them.

- Lex Aeterna is good but has a 3 second delay which makes you kind of useless for 3 seconds so don't spam this. Only spam it when you have a heavy hitter who can oneshot or twoshot with you and when you're not being swamped by the enemy.

- Lex Divina also has a 3 second delay too, so use it smartly on anyone with low vit, so HWs especially and snipers and some sinxes and champs (as the noobie ones are glass canons).

- Decrease AGI is mostly just used to make enemies walk slower or lower attack speed (such as when they're hitting emp). Decrease AGI whitesmiths though because they need to activate Cart Boost to spam CT. Also Decrease AGI snipers because if they're AGI types they rely on their attack speed to lock players.

- Other main job is emp and stone defense. Cast Sanctuary and Safety Wall on the emp or stones.

- Also cast Aspersio on any enemy attacking the emp as it will enchant their weapons with Holy, so they do less damage on the emp. Smart sinxes and other melee will use converters, so Aspersio them every once in a while.

- Carry Boxes of Sunlight as it allows you to detect hidden and cloaked players. Especially important when there are cloaked sinxes roaming near emp.

Tieria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoo Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:25 am

If it's in SE, your main job is to spam AGI & BLESSINGS to the frontliners.
Aeoo
Aeoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tieria Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Buffs aren't priests' only job. -_- Just buff them when their buffs run out, which you can tell by the battlelog.

Tieria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoo Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:59 am

Tieria wrote:Buffs aren't priests' only job. -_- Just buff them when their buffs run out, which you can tell by the battlelog.

Im sure you've never been to SE. Well suits you then since I aint play HP. :3
Aeoo
Aeoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Esvper Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:17 am

Aeoo wrote:If it's in SE, your main job is to spam AGI & BLESSINGS to the frontliners.

Wait till you see OHP. Razz

Esvper

Back to top Go down

Post  Tieria Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 am

Aeoo wrote:
Tieria wrote:Buffs aren't priests' only job. -_- Just buff them when their buffs run out, which you can tell by the battlelog.

Im sure you've never been to SE. Well suits you then since I aint play HP. :3

Actually, I prefer SE. And yes, saying a HP is just good for Bless and AGI is totally what a sniper would say.

Tieria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down