Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deviantart?

3 posters

Go down

Deviantart? Empty Deviantart?

Post  Tig3r Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Curious to know if anyone of you creative folks have deviantart.
mine is http://tehtig3r.deviantart.com/ add me up if you wanna Very Happy
My art goes there first Razz I'm trying to get into drawing again ^^;.
I was actually contemplating taking a drawing course of sorts just to refine my skills some, as I'm really bad at shading, inking, backgrounds and anatomy (though the majority of my drawings are chibi there is some structure to the characters, I just don't have it down yet).
Also, for some reason my drawings come out slanted... I even write slanted actually O.o sorry if you strain a neck muscle looking at them XD
Anyway I'm rambling now! You can check it out if you want Very Happy
Tig3r
Tig3r

Back to top Go down

Deviantart? Empty Re: Deviantart?

Post  [GM] Zoir Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 am

cool tiger :O I am not a visual artist so I dont have one but its nice to see your profile. I like looking at deviant arts when I get the chance to Smile

looks like most of your artwork is your costume designs for cosplays. thats cool! I have cosplayed 3 times in my life, 2 of which I made from scratch. I'm not entirely interested in that kind of thing myself anymore, but it sure looks like you had lots of fun!

Keep it up on the drawing, it looks like you have mostly drawn chibi. If you're serious about it, I'm sure you will be as good as you want to be!
[GM] Zoir
[GM] Zoir
Admin

https://woonhakunamatata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Esvper Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:32 am

That is so cool. Thanks for sharing..... Go Go Tiger! moar~~~ Laughing

Esvper

Back to top Go down

Post  Tig3r Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 pm

[GM] Zoir wrote:
looks like most of your artwork is your costume designs for cosplays. thats cool! I have cosplayed 3 times in my life, 2 of which I made from scratch. I'm not entirely interested in that kind of thing myself anymore, but it sure looks like you had lots of fun!

I did! The Rhyme was my 2nd (1st from scratch) that I've put together. My friend's been cosplaying for years now and I always wanted to try it, now I'm hooked. Realised I love making stuff from nothing and when people recognise who your supposed to be, you know you did a good job Smile! I just have to get proper shoots done... it's kind of too cold out right now to do that.

[GM] Zoir wrote:Keep it up on the drawing, it looks like you have mostly drawn chibi. If you're serious about it, I'm sure you will be as good as you want to be!

I'm trying to get back into drawing, I get the urge to draw something from time to time and it just doesn't come out how I want it too, so I just give up and make it chibi ^^;. I made a comic a couple weeks ago, I just have to tidy it up, I think everyone will like it. It's RO themed and involves a snowball fight! Razz
Tig3r
Tig3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum