Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Recruitment

4 posters

Go down

March Recruitment Empty March Recruitment

Post  [GM] Zoir Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:09 am

Hello to the few remaining original HakunaMatata members and the sparse new members. As you guys know, recruitment has been pretty bad for us lately, and so is the activity. Again I apologize for that; recruitment has been slow and I have been doing everything I can to recruit new heads for more fun.

I am still waiting on an answer from Alfheim. I have talked to their leaders and we are hoping for the best.

If anyone has any recommendations or would like to contribute to the slow process of recruitment, I urge you to share them and help me and chris execute them. The lack of activity is bothering me and I am sure it's bothering you guys too. Let's get our fun little community back, no matter what it takes.

- Zoir
[GM] Zoir
[GM] Zoir
Admin

https://woonhakunamatata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

March Recruitment Empty Re: March Recruitment

Post  Tig3r Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am

I agree, there's rarely anyone online when I'm (if) I'm there,... so lonely.
Tig3r
Tig3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghostlike Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Give my sinx IX a title that can invite and expel, i'll try to help since i can go online for a few hours everyday

Ghostlike

Back to top Go down

Post  Tieria Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:04 pm

If we want to recruit more people, we need more of a presence on the server. We have to be seen doing stuff, like BGing or WoEing, so people will know we're a serious guild, not just a fun, laidback one. I BG a lot--it's what I do now because there is no one on besides me and Bowl and It Must Be The Money Sad--but even then I'm usually the only one from HM (there are a few others occasionally) when there are like 3-5 people from RoadKill, Rude Awakening, Phillipines, Forsaken, etc. What that says is that those guilds are big and active while we're just chill and laidback. =/

Tieria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down