Woe Roster

Go down

Woe Roster

Post  bluesmrfboi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 am

WOE roster! So we can see what classes we are lacking and what roles we will be playing during woe? I think making the roster on google docs will be a good idea!
bluesmrfboi

Back to top Go down

Re: Woe Roster

Post  [GM] Zoir on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:11 pm

I like the idea. I also like letting people play what they want because chances are, they are the best at what they like playing. I do, however, push people towards what we need most. I suppose a mental roster split amongst me and Chris could be more physical, but I have never found any fun in limiting our team.

What we need most is, in this order: high wizard, devo pally, soul linker, high priest, breaker sinx, clown.

Semi-needed: SPP/AD creo (we have enough to cover FCP), ground control champ and sinx

Can't think of anything else at the moment

Zoir Creator
HaNeul Mastersmith
Shinon Sniper
Klink Soul Linker
Jeeno High Wizard
Zanza Paladin
[GM] Zoir
Admin

http://woonhakunamatata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bluesmrfboi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 pm

I agree! People should be allowed to play whatever class they want.

The roster is not by all means limiting players to their classes, but I hope it will give the guild a general idea of who can play multiple classes, while enjoying them, and those who prefer to stay with a specific class.

Myself, I absolutely adore playing assassin cross, but I am also okay with playing all of the following for woe, DD creo, SPP creo, DD wizard, FS wizard, Priest, and GC champ! Maybe there are others like me, who bore from playing one class every woe, and want to switch off every week, or every other week.

Hopefully by organizing all the available classes we can enjoy woe together!
bluesmrfboi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:01 pm

[GM] Zoir wrote:I like the idea. I also like letting people play what they want because chances are, they are the best at what they like playing. I do, however, push people towards what we need most. I suppose a mental roster split amongst me and Chris could be more physical, but I have never found any fun in limiting our team.

What we need most is, in this order: high wizard, devo pally, soul linker, high priest, breaker sinx, clown.

Semi-needed: SPP/AD creo (we have enough to cover FCP), ground control champ and sinx

Can't think of anything else at the moment

If you need a linker I can always play linker instead of prof if necessary, else I'll main prof

Back to top Go down

Post  troublesome on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:33 pm

I call BS, I seemed to be forced every woe to be playing a Priest that idles by the emp haha

troublesome

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Zoir on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Alexisonfire wrote:If you need a linker I can always play linker instead of prof if necessary, else I'll main prof

Ideally, we would have two linkers for full linker buffs to everyone. however, at least 1 is always mandatory so that our sinx will always deal double sonic blow, creos will always have a monsterous potion pitcher, and all the other goodies being linked has. Panaroid is our designated linker, but she's expressed to me that she wishes we have a second linker for woe so I am honoring her request. And if shes not present, we will need someone to take her place. If you want to play prof please do, but I wouldn't be upset if you decided to switch to linker or anything like that Wink

Last edited by [GM] Zoir on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zoir Creator
HaNeul Mastersmith
Shinon Sniper
Klink Soul Linker
Jeeno High Wizard
Zanza Paladin
[GM] Zoir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Zoir on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 pm

troublesome wrote:I call BS, I seemed to be forced every woe to be playing a Priest that idles by the emp haha

And you do it epically. I will try and recruit an HP to buff and support the front lines so that all you have to do is sanctuary/safety wall the emp incase your front line character dies. Smile

Zoir Creator
HaNeul Mastersmith
Shinon Sniper
Klink Soul Linker
Jeeno High Wizard
Zanza Paladin
[GM] Zoir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  troublesome on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Haha it's all good, im just pulling some chains cause i'm bored Very Happy

troublesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Esvper on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 pm

I could help with HWiz or Devo Pala.

But the timing of WoE you guys attend to is very bad for me. I am having a tough battle with the Z Monster. Will try to defeat it and join you guys in WoE if possible. Embarassed

Esvper

Back to top Go down

Post  Esvper on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Esvper

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 am

I love it. Lol! Is it possible to incorporate this into our forum? Haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidalv2 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 am

I can play Linker or HP for Sat SE. I can't play during Thursdays, though.
Tidalv2

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Zoir on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 am

Tidalv2 wrote:I can play Linker or HP for Sat SE. I can't play during Thursdays, though.

Good to know, thanks tidal! Now we need people to play second linker for both WoEs. I am guessing the Thrusday WoE is good for pana since she was there last time

Zoir Creator
HaNeul Mastersmith
Shinon Sniper
Klink Soul Linker
Jeeno High Wizard
Zanza Paladin
[GM] Zoir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Zoir on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:11 am

I started putting together a roster and this is what it started to look like. I decided I don't like managing the guild this way. That is for me personally, because I don't want to lock people in to said classes. I want everyone to feel useful and natural, not artificially organized. If someone wants to continue this list for me, please feel free.

the DD creo list will go down and down, but I have been pushing people to do SPP instead of FCP and I think we can manage that way instead. That is just the creos, I havent even started talking about how others want to play their classes yet... I like to be more organic than this.

Zoir Creator
HaNeul Mastersmith
Shinon Sniper
Klink Soul Linker
Jeeno High Wizard
Zanza Paladin
[GM] Zoir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Esvper on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 am

[GM] Stitch Stitch wrote:

I love it. Lol! Is it possible to incorporate this into our forum? Haha

I got no idea how to incorporate this into forums LOL. I always have been using goggle docu to organize past WoE.

Esvper

Back to top Go down

Post  Tig3r on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:41 pm

I'll be prof #3 Razz
If we have an abundance of them I can play HP or Sniper too
Tig3r

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Bowl on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 am

For SE ill use DD wizard, on FE ill continue using the sinx, or Hwiz if theres no precast.

Bowl - Assassin Cross
iBowl - Champion
Bowleh - Clown
Reject Bowl - Stalker
Beaker - Biochemist
Bowl LP - Scholar
Magic Bowl - High Wizard

Disclaimer: Bowl is a registered trademark and may not be used by any other person, animal, alien or time traveler without previously asking permission.
[GM] Bowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeoo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:10 am

BUMP this thread. To the new recruits, please update yourself in the woe roster.
Aeoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stalwart on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:16 pm

My name is Eoin.

With the exception of my sniper and gunslinger, i'd be happy to play any of the classes in my signature for woe, and yes that includes the novice if you wanted him lol. They're all woe classes, and i'd be willing to reset my forgesmith to cart term if need be. I know this isn't likely since we're short on gospel palas, but if 2 fall out the sky, i'll start gearing something else.

Stalwart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down