Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do I Do "Champion" Class

Go down

What Do I Do "Champion" Class Empty What Do I Do "Champion" Class

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Hey guys! I just want to start "What to do" Class thread. These will be used to discuss strategies, plans, skills to use, etc. Please go ahead and input your information here by replying to this topic.

This topic is on Champion Class
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down

What Do I Do "Champion" Class Empty Re: What Do I Do "Champion" Class

Post  [GM] Stitch Stitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

CHAMPION

- You have to think on your feet and switch fast from being offensive to defensive. With lower Vit you are squishy and with higher Vit you are AD bait.

- Playing with effects/refreshing helps a lot, that way you can see whether people have Assumptio, also required to see Safety Wall and Pneuma.

- Ruwach before you go to Asura someone (unless you Asura from cloak), stay in between your guildies.
- When you’re outnumbered or alone, cloak/retreat.
- If you’re having trouble "Absorb Spirit Spheres" yourself so they cannot see spheres if you cloak/hide on their screen.

WHERE TO PLAY

- Suggest to camp the flag spawns if your guild is having trouble and can afford one less Champ up front. Frilldora and patience comes in mighty handy here.
- Take note that they will probably come in with Assumptio or Apple song.
- If they come in groups then leave them and notify your guild unless they suck which is a general rule I guess.
- Just be careful if party buffs will reveal you. (Overthrust, Magnificate, Adrenaline, etc.)

- Emp Room is the most important place we need Champions. There are Emp breakers out there that are impervious to anything that isn't Asura.

PRIORITIZE YOUR TARGETS!

Champions – Number one priority. Absorb their spheres so they cannot Asura. Check you have your spheres before. If they are cloaked next to you, use a Gloom and Asura him! Very Happy

Professors – Number two priority. Stay out of their range/hide their Dispel unless speed potting. They have Safety Wall as well as High Wizard and High Priests, so always pneuma them unless you Asura from cloak.

Assassin Cross - Another important priority for Champions. Please use Decrease Agi before using your Asura skill so that he is easily wiped out by fellow guild mates.
[GM] Stitch Stitch
[GM] Stitch Stitch

Back to top Go down